http://www.maiall.com
MaiAll(China)Wholesale offer Featuring brand and handcraft product at wholesale prices:clothes,shoes,bags,jewelry,gift and fashion accessories.

2009年3月29日星期日

About Zen-Cart




I only sold our products at local store before, and started to use zen-cart shopping cart to sell online in 2008(Maiall Wholesaler). I especially thanks for the support from zen-cart forum, and strongly recommend you to use:Zen Cart™ , truly the art of e-commerce; free, user-friendly, open source shopping cart software.
Of course you can visit zencart website to learn more about it. Here I just would like to share some using experience of zen-cart template:
  • It's the template that meets our business goals.
  • Have professional online surveys in a snap with easy-to-modify online.
  • Get results fast with instant response and support via zen-cart forum.
  • Get help, every step of the way, can even get free coaching & support.
I didn't know much about computing or software, but I can handle my on-line shopping easily now and really learnt much from zen-cart. She help to launch my on-line store:http://www.maiall.com.

没有评论:

发表评论

博客归档